Submit An Article Today
ResumeGo welcomes complete article submissions from career experts willing to share their expert insight and tips. Our blog focuses on offering practical advice to job seekers on how to excel in their job search and advance their careers.
Our Submission Guidelines And Rules
When submitting an article for consideration please keep in mind the following:
- Word count should be between 1000 and 5000 words (we prefer long-form content)
- We only accept articles related to job search, career advice, resume writing
- We only accept the highest quality content onto our blog
- Images throughout the article are preferred but not necessary
- You are allowed up to one link to your website in the body of the article or in the author bio
- The ResumeGo editorial team reserves the right to alter and change your article in any way we see fit before and after publication
- While we encourage you to share your article on social media, we do not allow you to republish your article on LinkedIn Pulse, Medium, Inbound, or anywhere else on the web.
How to Submit
Please send article submissions to [email protected] with the subject line: guest post submission: [article name].
Within your email, include links to articles you’ve published on the web, the author bio you’ll be using for the article, and the article you are submitting as a word document.
If we decide to use your article, expect to hear back from us within a week or so.